Recruitment Manager (Part Time)
Our client, a London City based recruitment agency is seeking a Part Time Recruitment Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to join a Recruitment Agency on a Part Time basis.
As Recruitment Manager/Supervisor, you will be a self-starter with an eye for detail who can take leadership and ownership of an area of you own.
This is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and it will be your responsibility to make sure that the company recruits the best candidates for the wide variety of roles available.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day running of the department, ensuring the quality and quantity of applicants is delivered
- Liaise with and expand all the Recruitment advertising sources.
- Setting targets and reporting on progress
- Contacting and filtering potential applicants
- Delegating duties within the Recruitment Assistants where required
- Previous experience is required.
- 9 months fixed term contract with the possibility to extend contract further.
- This role is working 3 days a week in the office and 2 days remotely/office site.
Competitive, dependent on experience