Part Time Childcare Leader – Bromley
Exciting Childcare Worker (Childcare Leader) vacancy with immediate start.
Do you have a passion for working with children?
If you are looking for a new challenge with a company who takes pride in it’s staff with an excellent benefit package, then this could be the role for you.
We have an excellent term time only role working with an award-winning company as a Level 3 Childcare Leader with immediate start.
Our clients have gone through a recent expansion and is looking to bring in an enthusiastic Childcare Leader to join the team.
Your day will begin at 7.00am until 9am for Breakfast Club where you have the rest of the day free, then you will return to After School Club starting at 2.45pm until 6pm.
*** This is a term time only role, perfect for someone looking for a better work life balance. ***
You must have a minimum of a Level 3 Childcare qualification to apply for this exciting role based within the Bromley borough.
- Part Time Childcare Leader
- 7.00am until 9am for Breakfast Club AND
- After School Club starting at 2.45pm until 6pm
*** Applicants must be able to attend both sessions ***
Exceptional Benefit Package:
In return, you will receive:
- Up to 25 days holiday depending on working hours and contract
- Free gym membership for you and one other
- Childcare vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Achievement award scheme
- Own children discount schemes
- Golf access for yourself and partner
- Retail discounts
Skills and Requirements:
- A Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Supervisory or management experience, minimum 1 year
- Food Hygiene Certificate (desirable)
- Level 3/DSO Child Protection qualification (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Want to be part of an award winning team? This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
- £10.89 /hour
- Bromley Borough
- Part Time 30 Hours per week