Are you a currently a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Room Leader looking for an exciting new job? Are you looking to move on from your current role for a career progression?
We are working with a number of independent nurseries within the borough of Bromley who are looking for experienced and passionate Childcare professionals with a minimum of Level 3 qualifications to work full time with the babies, toddlers or pre-schoolers.
Your role will be an important member of the team and you will be responsible for the following:
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
Skills & Responsibilities
- Work with and support children
- Work as part of a team
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
South London, Kent
Full time, 40 hours per week.
Part time hours will be considered for the right candidate, 3 to 4 days a week, 10 hours per day.
Very competitive plus excellent company benefits and social nights out