Market Researcher – Part Time
A leading business to business market research company with offices based in Orpington, Kent are recruiting for a Market Researcher (Telephone Researcher) to join their team and work from their offices on a flexible contractual basis. Our client is a business development and marketing consulting practice that operates in the global IT, Digital and Telecommunications sectors for local, national and global organisations.
- Previous experience in market research an advantage
- Previous experience in a customer service role or similar
- A professional telephone manner and confident speaking on the phone
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good computer skills
- Experience in telephone based research, customer service or telesales
- Carrying out market research calling large Multi National companies.
- Conducting Market Research surveys over the telephone for a wide range of clients
- Accurately capturing respondent’s information and translating responses
- Data entry
Hours and Benefits:
- Monday-Friday (Shifts available between: 9am-5pm)
- Flexible hours
£8 – £11 per hour