Ref: SMB – 1669
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well know cosmetics brand as a Business Development Manager. This is a full time home based role working 35 hours a week, covering North Kent. The ideal candidate will be seeking work to fit around their other commitments, family or studies. This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional who is looking to work for a growing business and would like to take their career to the next level.
As a Business Development Manager your role will involve, but not limited to the following:
- Increasing sales revenues through promoting brand awareness
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
- Product demonstration
- Preparing pitches and tender documents for new business.
- Using marketing techniques to increase the reach and impact of the business
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years’ Sales experience.
- Proven evidence of increased sales
- Self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Ability to use your own initiative and creativity to recognise and develop new business opportunities.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The role will involve flexible working hours, which would suit someone looking for a good work life balance
Up to £35,000 + Commission + Car allowance