Business Development Manager (sales)
Simply Mums require an experienced Business Development Manager to work 2 days a week based from our offices in Bromley. The ideal candidate will be seeking part time work to fit around their other commitments, family or studies. This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional who is looking to work for a growing business and would like to take their career to the next level.
As a Business Development Manager your role will involve, but not limited to the following:
- Increasing sales revenues through promoting brand awareness
- Attending and being actively involved in regular events, meetings and exhibitions.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
- Preparing pitches and tender documents for new business.
- Creating and managing the marketing plan of the business, including field and telemarketing.
- Managing the implementation of our marketing campaigns across a number of different platforms.
- Using marketing techniques to increase the reach and impact of the business
- Striving for excellence in line with the company’s objectives.
About Simply Mums Recruitment
We are a specialist recruitment company who work with clients across a range of sectors with particular focus on part time and flexible employment.
Part time 2 days a week.
- At least 1 years’ Sales experience, particularly B2B sales.
- Traditional and digital (social media) marketing experience
- Proven evidence of increased sales
- Self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Ability to use your own initiative and creativity to recognise and develop new business opportunities.
- Excellent written and spoken English
The role will involve flexible working hours, which would suit someone looking for a good work life balance
Good hourly rate. Negotiable for the right candidate plus commission.
Bromley, South East London.