Simply Mums Candidate of the Week
Fundraising professional with over 15 years experience
- Relationship Management
- Community Fundraising
- Project Management
- Philanthropy Strategy
- Team Leadership
- Previous job title head of department,
- Worked with senior management, events management,
- Experience of working with a range of individuals, including high net worths, trusts and corporates.
- 15 years
- Responsible for annual income in excess of £2m and expenditure of £600,000
- Leading team of six including two senior managers
- Raise £5,000+ gifts from High Net Worth Individuals. Largest single gift secured: £100,000
- Developed and ran the largest fundraising event in the charity’s history (besides the London Marathon), with 180 participants, raising £100,000 against a target of £25,000.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Fundraising: Merit
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
Seeking New Opportunities
- Temporary or permanent, for up to three days a week.
- South London
- Croydon and surround areas of London